As a Performance Copywriter at Hypelocal, you will have the privilege of collaborating with project leadership to craft influential and persuasive messaging across a variety of mediums. Your goal is simple: deliver maximum impact with every word that leaves your pen. Turn websites into conversion-optimized revenue magnets. Ads into stories that consumers share with their colleagues. Blogs into educational sessions that prepare prospects for product discussions. Sound like you? Here are further details on the position.
- Hypelocal is a performance-first, results-oriented marketing agency that specializes in strategic marketing evolutions. We build tactical frameworks for clients, execute on the strategy, then provide ongoing services to clients as they grow and scale.
- Hypelocal is based in Canada, but our team works entirely remote.
- We serve clients across a breadth of industries and settings, from local businesses, to enterprise SaaS. Diversity of experience is, therefore, an asset.
- Hypelocal is growing fast. If you have long-term goals of advancement and leadership, then there will be boundless opportunity for you at Hype.
- Work directly with the Head of Content Marketing and other project leadership to fulfill copy needs across a variety of clients and projects at any given time.
- Take client calls, if necessary, to gather information and transform client vision into compelling copy.
- Create copy for complete website builds or complete website redesigns.
- Create copy for both informational and transactional ads for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google, Twitter, and more.
- Create organic social media copy.
- Create SEO-optimized blog content with the goal of achieving organic rank.
- Create email copy for client campaigns that move core metrics, such as open rate and click-through.
- Build frameworks for all of the aforementioned content-based project work.
- Confidently utilize and collaborate with the Hypelocal team across our core tech stack, being ProofHub, Slack, Google Workspace, and HubSpot.
- Be willing to take evening calls/meetings, if necessary.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience as a demand generation copywriter. You will have project ownership and creative discretion, so you need to have the confidence and the skills to tackle any task. A portfolio of work is an asset.
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as journalism, english, management, or marketing.
- SEO and CRO knowledge. Most of the copy that Hypelocal produces needs to be done with keyword optimization and conversion optimization in-mind. Experience with keyword research tools such as Ahrefs is an asset.
- Experience with various website builders. As a Performance Copywriter, you may be tasked with the installation of your content on a variety of web platforms, such as WordPress, Wix, Kajabi, LearnWorlds, and more.
- Creative vision. As a Performance Copywriter, we expect your input on design. Words and imagery go hand-in-hand, so we ‘re looking for someone who can visualize their desired outcome and communicate their vision to our designers.